how to compare only spark and spark with alluxio fairy

how to compare only spark and spark with alluxio fairy

정민섭
I want to experiment with above subject. Spark vs Spark + alluxio. I want to use alluxio as a Spark storage memory. How do I modify Spark and alluxio configuration to experiment?

Re: how to compare only spark and spark with alluxio fairy

Bin Fan
not quite sure what you mean by compare the two settings fairly.
is this doc on running Spark on Alluxio sufficient?

On Tue, Aug 7, 2018 at 7:03 PM 정민섭 <[hidden email]> wrote:
I want to experiment with above subject. Spark vs Spark + alluxio. I want to use alluxio as a Spark storage memory. How do I modify Spark and alluxio configuration to experiment?

Re: how to compare only spark and spark with alluxio fairy

Anton Kulaga
I think you should compare Spark + Spark_caching with Spark + alluxio