Re: Alluxio 1.8.1 - refresh mounted bucket

Re: Alluxio 1.8.1 - refresh mounted bucket

binfan
Administrator
there are a few ways to avoid checkConsistency but still enforece UFS sync.
You can read the doc here:
http://www.alluxio.org/docs/1.8/en/advanced/Namespace-Management.html#ufs-metadata-sync

On Tuesday, November 27, 2018 at 1:58:28 AM UTC-8, [hidden email] wrote:
Hi

In my bucket every day one object is removed (rotation). That file is still viisble in the alluxio (mounted). I need to execute checkConsistency + repair every day.
Is there any way how I can automate that kind of things?