Is it possible to use "s3cmd" on Alluxio?

Is it possible to use "s3cmd" on Alluxio?

Jihoon Oh
Hello, I just have been test Alluxio community edition.

I'd like to test s3 cli by s3cmd instead of s3 client (https://www.alluxio.org/docs/1.6/en/Clients-S3.html).

my .s3cfg is like below.

access_key = accessKey2
secret_key = verySecretKey2
host_base = 127.0.0.1:39999
host_bucket = % (bucket).127.0.0.1:39999
signature_v2 = False
use_https = False

and, conf/alluxio-site.properties is like below.

alluxio.underfs.address=/opt/underfs
aws.accessKeyId=accessKey2
aws.secretKey=verySecretKey2

After that, I tested "runTests" on alluxio worker. It is works well.

But, I couldn't check the s3cmd command because of error
$ s3cmd mb s3://tes
ERROR: S3 error: 405 (HTTP method PUT is not supported by this URL)

Is it possible to use s3cmd?