How to integrate Presto on Alluxio

Chris Yuan

Hi ,all
On the index  page of Alluxio ,Section at Between Computation Frameworks and Storage Systems
says: Alluxio can supporting presto computing framework,but I cann't find any docs about that.
so How Can I query presto SQL on Alluxio?

Re: How to integrate Presto on Alluxio

Gene Pang
Hi,

I think Presto can already integrate with a Hive metastore, and others have integrated Presto with Hive and Alluxio. Here are some comments on integrating Alluxio with Hive: https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/alluxio-users/X5XK7EPLG0g

Thanks,
Gene

Re: How to integrate Presto on Alluxio

Gene Pang