How can one run Alluxio Community Edition on DC/OS community edition?

How can one run Alluxio Community Edition on DC/OS community edition?

Parth Panchal
We're running a DC/OS community edition cluster and we found Alluxio's enterprise package in its universe. But how do we run Alluxio community edition?

Re: How can one run Alluxio Community Edition on DC/OS community edition?

madan

Hi Parth,
   Unfortunately today we only support Alluxio enterprise edition in the DC/OS universe. Consider upgrading to enterprise for full integration and support!

Thanks,
Madan