Developer Tip: why and how to fix "Class alluxio.hadoop.FileSystem not found"

Developer Tip: why and how to fix "Class alluxio.hadoop.FileSystem not found"

binfan
Administrator
Dear Alluxio users,

I recently wrote a blog post to explain the reason and propose solutions to error "Class alluxio.hadoop.FileSystem not found", which is asked here fairly often.

Let me know if you have any further questions or need further clarification on this blog.
Hope it helps

Best,

--
- Bin Fan