Call for meetup speakers on Alluxio on Oct 27 in Shanghai

Call for meetup speakers on Alluxio on Oct 27 in Shanghai

binfan
Administrator
Hi,

We are planning a meetup in Shanghai on Oct 27 on Alluxuio technology/use cases/new releases.
If anyone is interested in making a talk, feel free to reply to me.
We will provide a gift to the speakers :)

Best,

- Bin Fan
Alluxuio PMC maintainer