Alluxio with Mapd Integration

Vikash Singh
i  want  to  use Alluxio distributed file  system  with  Mapd ,how  i  can  connect  mapd to  Alluxio

Re: Alluxio with Mapd Integration

Bin Fan
Hi Vikash,

I don't know if there is an instruction page or tutorial on this Mapd / Alluxio integration.

Do you know if Mapd can work with HDFS?

If yes, it is likely that Alluxio can work with Mapd through its HDFS interface.

- Bin

On Monday, October 1, 2018 at 1:53:19 PM UTC-7, Vikash Singh wrote:
i  want  to  use Alluxio distributed file  system  with  Mapd ,how  i  can  connect  mapd to  Alluxio

Re: Alluxio with Mapd Integration

Vikash Singh
Mapd  works  with  Hdfs  with  help of  Sqoop  import but  our  architecture  is  quite  Opposite we  don't  have  any  Data  in  Hdfs ,Data  ingested  through  mapd  stored in  hdfs ,in  that  case  how  alloxio  will  work