Alluxio office hour on June 26 (the coming Tuesday)

Alluxio office hour on June 26 (the coming Tuesday)

binfan
Administrator
Dear Alluxio users/developers,

Hope all is well! On June 26 (Tuesday) the Alluxio team will host an office hour from 11 am to 12 pm PDT.
Core Alluxio developers will be online to discuss the latest progress of the Alluxio project.
We hope this 60-minute session will be interactive and will cover:
  • What's new in the coming Alluxio 1.8.0 release (15-20 min.)
  • Open Q&A for general Alluxio related questions.
Feel free to submit questions or topics of interest ahead of time.

You can join us for the office hour by the joining this link. Hope you can join us!

Alluxio Office Hour (06/26/2018)
Tue, Jun 26, 2018 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM PDT

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/987986213

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (872) 240-3212

Access Code: 987-986-213

First GoToMeeting? Let's do a quick system check: https://link.gotomeeting.com/system-check

--
- Bin Fan

Alluxio PMC Maintainer
Alluxio Inc

Re: Alluxio office hour on June 26 (the coming Tuesday)

binfan
Administrator
Dear Alluxio users/developers,

Just a reminder that our office hour will start in about 90 minutes.
I will give a preview of v1.8 release and open Q&A as the Alluxio PMC.
Bring your questions and join online: http://bit.ly/2KdCkrK

- Bin

On Thu, Jun 21, 2018 at 2:15 PM Bin Fan <[hidden email]> wrote:
[...]

Software Engineer
Alluxio Inc

Re: Alluxio office hour on June 26 (the coming Tuesday)

binfan
Administrator
Hi,

Thanks for attending our first office hour!
In case anyone is interested, here are my slides on introducing the new features in the coming Alluxio v1.8 release: http://bit.ly/2N3mPkj

Best,