Alluxio office hour on August 1st (the coming Wednesday)

Alluxio office hour on August 1st (the coming Wednesday)

Bin Fan
Dear Alluxio users,

Hope all is well! On August 1st (Wednesday) the Alluxio developer team will host an office hour from 11 am to 11:45 pm PDT.
Core Alluxio developers will be online to discuss the latest progress of the Alluxio project.
We hope this 45-minute session will be interactive and will cover:
  • What's new in Alluxio 1.8.0 release (15-20 min.)
  • Open Q&A for general Alluxio related questions.
Feel free to submit questions or topics of interest ahead of time.

You can join us for the office hour by the joining this link. Hope you can join us!

Details:

Alluxio Office Hour (08/01/2018)
Wed, Aug 1, 2018 11:00 AM - 11:45 AM PDT

https://global.gotomeeting.com/join/247937181

You can also dial in using your phone.
United States: +1 (571) 317-3122

Access Code: 247-937-181