Alluxio S3 enable https transfer

Jais Sebastian

Hi,

If I enable S3 with https connection - alluxio.underfs.s3a.secure.http.enabled = true.  How the certificate management will be done ? I dont find any configuration to configure certifiate.

Regards,

Jais

Re: Alluxio S3 enable https transfer

Gene Pang
Hi Jais,

I think the Amazon S3 client library will manage that for you. The alluxio.underfs.s3a.secure.http.enabled setting simply enables https in the library.

https://github.com/Alluxio/alluxio/blob/5b143d63aa397a752ce64ae0f24de677327a732d/underfs/s3a/src/main/java/alluxio/underfs/s3a/S3AUnderFileSystem.java#L156

Hope that helps,
Gene