Alluxio CopyfromLocal Failing with timeout on <workerIP>:29999

Alluxio CopyfromLocal Failing with timeout on <workerIP>:29999

senthil murugan
I am running Alluxio locally but when i try to copyFromlocal, i am getting timout error, because in my mac localhost to ip mapping now working

Re: Alluxio CopyfromLocal Failing with timeout on <workerIP>:29999

binfan
Administrator
can you post your error messages?